Pacfin Legal Aid
Let our in house attorneys assist you with a range of services.
Please help PACFIN to improve our business with this quick evaluation form.
Refer a Friend
Know someone who needs financial help, let us do the hard work.
Financial Services we Provide
S - earch for alternatives to assist you to get out of debt.
E - xtensive financial analysis and assessment.
R - ecommendations to manage credit wisely.
V - arious advises on how to save money.
I - mportant financial strategies.
C - reate a customized household budget to get you on track.
E - stablish financial expertise to maximize income.
S - ustainable manageable budgets.
PACFIN provides the following services:
- Complete financial analysis and assessment
- Discuss recommendations for managing credit wisely
- Establish financial expertise to maximize income
- Explore alternatives to assist the client to get out of debt
- Develop a customized household budget to get the client back on track
- Personal financial strategies
- Creating manageable budgets
- Advice on ways to save money
- To assist & remove clients from ITC (blacklisting)
- Debt Counselling (NCR)
- Administration orders (section 74 of the magistrates court ACT, ACT 32 of 1944)
- Want to find out how we can save you more money? Click HERE NOW!
The Administration Order
Section 74 of the magistrates court act, 1944 (ACT 32 of 1944)
What is an administration order?
It is an order made by the magistrate in the client´s favour which restricts the creditors from collecting monies outside the scope of the administration order, i.e. The client and the estate are protected from financial restraints.
Explanation of an administration order: An administration order in terms of section 74 of the magistrates court ACT 32 of 1944 is where a client (debtor) is unable forthwith to pay the amount of any judgement obtained against him/her in court, or to meet his/her financial obligation.
It is further a debt constraints of current legislation which enables a person to pay off their debts at a rate that allows them at the very least to meet their basic financial obligations and needs.
Features of an administration order
- Restructured payment terms endorsed by the courts
- No additional hidden costs such as settlement penalties, consolidation interests & credit life insurance premiums
- Improvement of disposable income
- You only pay for fees that are governed by court tariff
- Fixed installments that the client (debtor) can afford
- The debtor cannot fall into a debt trap of any informal debt rehabilitation programme or distribution scheme that steers you to financial disaster
Why is an administration order best for the client (debtor)?
- Make one convenient monthly payment instead of many
- Become debt free in 12 to 48 months
- End creditor harassment at your home and place of work
- Increase the net salary by at least 50%
- Have a payment plan that the client (debtor) can handle
- Free legal advice
- Credit counseling and education
- Fastest & easiest way to eliminate the debt
- Freedom and control over the financial future with complete